Cancer Below the Belt is proud to embrace the field of biological dentistry, and our partner, Dr. William P. Glaros, DDS. The practice of biological dentistry aligns with CBTB’s mission of cancer prevention by using methodologies that reduce an individual’s exposure to cancer-causing agents. We are excited to have Dr. Glaros on board as our dental advisor! Check out Dr. Glaros’ Website for more information.
About Dr. Glaros
- Fellow, board member & past president: International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry
- Charter member: International Association of Mercury-Safe Dentists
- Accredited: International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology
- Certified: American Academy of Ozonotherapy
- Member: Holistic Dental Association
- Member: American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Member: Price-Pottinger Foundation
Dr. Bill Glaros has been practicing dentistry in Houston since receiving his degree as Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1974 at Baylor College of Dentistry. He also holds a Bachelor’s in psychology from Southern Methodist University.
Over the past 13 years, Dr. Glaros has made 10 week-long medical/dental mission trips to Guatemala sponsored by Faith In Practice and serving with a core of friends and colleagues. It is always a highlight of his year.
His leadership has made Dr. Glaros a highly respected figure in the field. In 2013, he was honored to accept an invitation to be interviewed by leading natural health expert and integrative physician Dr. Joseph Mercola.
Born in Weslaco and raised in Houston, Dr. Glaros has been married to Joanne – yes, the one who has worked in his office for years – since 1970. They are the very proud parents of three adult children and four grandchildren.
Dr. Glaros plays bass guitar monthly at church and continues with his golf, which he describes as a work in progress.